"Published author, aspiring novelist . . . welcome to my world of madness!"





Feb 14, 2012

From my darkened tower

I’ve had to conjure my own love for Valentine’s Day. I hope you don’t mind. You see, up here in the observatory, I’m often left alone . . . forgotten with only the din below my chambers and the occasional scream to pass the time. I grow weary of the anguish knotting my throat and the raw peals of grief that threaten to break forth. So few come to visit here . . . and even less decide to stay.

So, if you should see a dark shadow roaming the halls, do not grow frightened. It is just my muse seeking solace in places I dare not explore. Though his wings are tattered and torn, they stretch far beyond where mere human eyes can see. We are are bound here in this solitude forever, the darkness and I. Trapped within these forsaken planes, lovers without form, empty specters beneath a blackened sky.

I am told all it takes is a wistful breath and you, too, can summon your heart’s fondest desire. And so, I leave all who dwell within these hallowed halls with the hope that you find all that you seek on this day as well as each one in the future that stretches into the great beyond.
Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends.

~Love and best wishes always~
Adriana

7 comments:

  1. hello!,I reallу likе уour writing so much!
    ρroportion we be in contact extrа аρproхimаtely your post on AOL?
    I requіre an expert οn this aгеa to reѕolve my problem.

    Maybе that iѕ you! Taking a loοk ahead tο peer yοu.


    Alѕo νisіt my blog - cheap home insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost sounded superb but as in all issues if it appears much too excellent to get accurate
    it possibly is. It absolutely was not long immediately after the man was absent
    that i left the parking zone and continued my tramp south alongside Route 113.
    Grandmaster Pat Burleson was educating a instead clever mouthed pupil some strategy plus the
    university student appeared to be performing like he didn't actually need to understand his approach from this 'old man' who just transpired being the very first Global Karate Champion while in the Globe.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... league of legends hack

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the night of UT Remembers, the university's Tower lighting will honor members of the university community who died in the past year. As daylight fades, the lighting configuration known as "the darkened Tower" will be revealed and be visible Friday night until the sun rises on Saturday morning, May 4. The Tower can be viewed from perspectives near and far throughout the city of Austin.

    tampa gun range

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to find someone else who thinks this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vampires who dwell deep within forbidden crypts, lost souls who wander mist-shrouded cemeteries, and gargoyles of living stone. Herein lie the dark legends scribed long ago. These tragic tales of myth and forbidden lore chronicle a sinister legacy, as it unfolded in the forgotten past, and the curse that yet lurks within the shadow of the Dark Tower.

    ReplyDelete